Wednesday, September 26, 2007

     I picked up my jacket yesterday and it was pretty exciting, walked to the back of the cloth market and to the tailors stall and handed them my claim ticket and badda bing I had a tailored sports jacket.  It is black, simple, suave, always in style and I think its pretty nice.  Of course I do not have much to compare it to but hey.  So I now have a custom jacket hanging in my closet.  It's like Iv been told getting a tattoo is, kinda addicting.  I mean of course I will go back and get a full custom tailored suit, or maybe two.  You are supposed to have three, a grey, a black, and a dark blue right? WEll I have the grey one back home and now I need the other two.  BUT, can you really only have one sports jacket?  You need a blue one as well and then maybe one with pin stripes or lighter colors or something.  THEN of course can you really have custom tailored suits and sports jackets and then wear off the rack shirts?  It's a tough question to answer but perhaps just one or two right? 
   

No comments: