Monday, September 17, 2007

So in about a week and a half the first week of Cotober is coming up and that is the first of two GOlden Weeks.  While I am not sure as to what exactly that means I gather that basically it encompasses a week of celebration in this case around the Autumn Festival.  For this week me and some friends are discussing going to Hainan Isand or Thailand.  Hainan Island is an island about 10 hours away by train and has been called the Hawaii of China and supposedly there are surfing spots there which would be awesome!  Also the hostel there is only $4.00 a days. 
Thailand is Thailand, I actually might want to go to Hainan Island more because if I go to Thailand I might want to spend more time there or at least have more time to plan the trip so I can go to other cities besides Bangkok, other cities, maybe see some temples, and of course surfing in Thailand too.  We'll see what happens

No comments: