Sunday, October 7, 2007

Chinese Women(written and read to the theme of Jaws)
Walking down the street in Shenzhen
(dumdum...dumdum...dumdum)
Walking towards us is a chinese woman
(dumdum...dumdum...dumdum)
As she get closer we see her face
(dumdum-dumdum-dumdum-dumdum)
Wow she is stunning, face, eyes, everything
(dumdum-dumdum-dumdum-dumdum)
As she gets close she gets a phone call
(dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum)
She raises her hand to her ear to answer
(dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum)
Suddenly we se it!!!!!!! Body hair!!!!!
(dumdum...dumdum...dumdum....DUM)

honestly it was one if the things ive only just now begun noticing but I realize that I had been aware of it since Ive been ehre but its never really registered.  Regardless of age, women here have arm pit hair, and maybe it is just because I am American but it came as something of a shock to me.  Im not sayng Im checking out beautfil women or anything Im just saying that I am not a monk and when i see a woman who could be termed beautiful I can appreciate it from a purely ascetic standpoint and then BOOM the hair.  I guess I should just be more accepting and open my mind etc etc  but until I gain that next level of enlightenment it can be dangerous swimming in the metaphorical water.

No comments: