Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shoes Pt 2
In my haste to tell about my economic face to face I almost forgot to talk about the actual exchange.  I went into the shop on the third floor of the mall and it was quite small.  After I sat down they asked me what brand I wanted and I told them Puma and they then took out a laminated paper with different pictures of the different types of Puma shoes.  i pointed to the ones that I wanted and told them my shoe size.  Now I had bought DVDs there before and that time they had a radio and told the person on the other line what DVDs they needed and they were brought to me.  So this time i expected the same thing.  Instead, a panel in the roof of the shop opened and like the hand of God a hand with the shoe box reached down and handed it to the person inside the shop.  Never seen taht before so I am glad I did not forget to let people know.

No comments: